If and only you LOVE , do LIKE this


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i miss



"After you left, I cried for a week until one day I realized that I do have faith. Faith in myself. Faith that one day I will meet someone who will be sure I am the one"
by

but i cried not even for a week..but for a month..and though i realized that i do have faith that one day i will meet someone who will be sure i am the one,but till today..i still cannot escape from missing the one who left me..
!____!
im not strong enough
HUH





7 comments:

Muhammad said...

be strong ok..chill suda..hope awk hepi sokmo..=)

Unknown said...

patah tumbuh hilang berganti..:)

JawahirAbdullah said...

dont live in the shadow,nis.
this is not Anis that i know.

MiYOKO SuKi said...

me too..but, i'm sure u'll forget the one that left u sooner or later..life must go on..

Afzan Raihan Izzati Hamzah said...

huhu~ that's bad... be strong anis~

-telOrDibAsuh- said...

hehe..kumbang makin pupus hehe

shafinas rinoa said...

dear..honestly is hard but i know that u can do it..someday and somehow..have faith~ :)
p/s: time will heal deary...